Pro Clip

johnhboyd

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
I have been using Pro Clip in my car for four years. It may be pricey, but it works. The clip part is made specifically for each car, and is very precise. The mount to put your phone in is equally precise. Unfortunately, I have to take my phone out of its case to put it in the Pro Clip mount, but I can live with that.

ballbusta

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks I would have to do the same with my case but that is ok. I was not sure about the quality of the mount. It looks like it mounts in a very convent location on my car and the built in carger option is a plus

pilotbob3

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I have it and I am very pleased. The mount to the phone is superb and it's easy to plug in and out. I do not have the one with the USB cable built in (kind of wish I bought that one), but I chose to save a few dollars so I plug the USB cable in each time I mount the phone.

The car dash mount I use is not the best design/fit, but I can see that the design for it is very difficult (I have a Lexus GS400).

The one thing about the company is their customer service is great. My dash mount broke, but the company rapidly shipped me a replacement (I did have to return the broken mount to them).

Highly recommended overall.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781