Various questions about the Incredible
1. How do I ignore the notification noise when I get a text message or call?
2. I have my contacts synced with their Facebook profiles but since I got the phone about 2 weeks ago and originally did the sync, their pictures and status no longer update within my contact list.
3. How do I get rid of factory installed apps? I don't really care about news or stocks and I see them running so I want to just get rid of them altogether.
4. Where do I go in settings for it to update my phone?
That's all I can think of right now. Thank you for your help.
- 10-10-2010, 08:11 PM #2
2. Menu>Accounts & Sync>FB for HTC Sense> Make sure contact sync is enabled
3. You need to be rooted to remove the crapware
4. Menu>Settings>About>System UpdatesHTC DROID INCREDIBLE RETIRED
GALAXY NEXUS TIME!!!!!
- 10-10-2010, 08:26 PM #4
- 10-10-2010, 08:50 PM #6
- 10-10-2010, 09:00 PM #7
- 18 Posts
For the Facebook sync I had that exact same problem. The only way to get the profile pictures to update was to remove Facebook for HTC sense from accounts and sync and then re-add it.
The issue was fixed when I updated to 2.2 froyo.HTC Droid Incredible
- 10-10-2010, 09:18 PM #8
- 10-11-2010, 12:06 AM #11