Water damage on a Droid Incredible HTC 4G LTE?
I thought the red cross lines were an indication that my phone had got wet, but learning maybe not. However, took it to One day Phone repair and they said they could dry it out, but later found out it's doing the same for them as for me, powering on and off without fully uploading. The battery had got extremely hot and I had to remove it to cool it off. He said he dried it in a dryer box but I believe I might have been taken. Wouldn't he have known what the cross stitch meant? Could my battery be the cause of my phone misbehaving? I just don't want to loose my voicemail, photos and text messages.
- Best AnswerSep 19 2014 | 11:15 pm EDT
Water damage may be causing some of this. If a phone gets wet, placing in a bag of rice, or with several bags of silica should remove moisture.
- 06-30-2014, 11:36 PM #2
- 09-19-2014, 11:15 PM #3
- By brucedbr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4Replies: 13Last Post: 09-24-2014, 06:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2014, 01:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2014, 01:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2014, 07:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2014, 05:25 PM