Handcent Issues

MartinH90

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi, My name is Martin, I am new to these boards, and im having issues with Handcent, was wondering if someone can possibly assist me, I am currently rooted, running Uncommon Source V 1.1, All my firmware and apps are up to date, but i seem to be having an issue receiving and sending sms and mms messages. I am experiencing a delay both receiving and sending and cant figure out the issue, I did a reset, and battery pull, and that was the only way to receive the messages, but the issue keeps repeating itself, If someone can help me that would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

dms76

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Same problem here and I can't access contacts thru handcent to create new messages. I can only reply or use droid default message app first. I I've sent messages to the email in handcent with no response.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

dms76

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
This issue accessing contacts is on 2.1 and 2.2. I am using stock 2.2 rooted and exchange service.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

thechemE#CB

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
i never used handcent myself, but if your using it for the popup feature might i suggest sms popup. It works beautifully. If your looking for more then stick with handcent and disregard this haha. best of luck