Pretty happy with my DInc, but....

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Aside from the horrible battery life, recently mine has gotten to where it will start switching to the extra home pages, but always to the left of the main home page... I have cleaned the optical trackball but it still will do it alot. Not sure why, but it is getting to the point of bothering me. Anyone else have this problem?

Aside from those 2 niggling problem, I love the phone! Had mine since April when I got in on the original pre-ordered group. Have gone to the 2 1800 batteries...swap out each day before work (always one in wall charger) and not having any problems with battery life now.

rosariorose9

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried doing a battery pull? While the DI is running, pull the battery. Then leave it off for a minute or so before reinstalling the battery and turning it back on. I had exactly the same problem as you are having, and that fixed it...

trmoney24

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Aside from the horrible battery life, recently mine has gotten to where it will start switching to the extra home pages, but always to the left of the main home page... I have cleaned the optical trackball but it still will do it alot. Not sure why, but it is getting to the point of bothering me. Anyone else have this problem?

Aside from those 2 niggling problem, I love the phone! Had mine since April when I got in on the original pre-ordered group. Have gone to the 2 1800 batteries...swap out each day before work (always one in wall charger) and not having any problems with battery life now.

i had the same issue after a while with it scrolling to a random homepage, usually to the left. i have also cleaned it with no help. but lately it has stopped doing it. i can't wait to use my mom's upgrade to get a new phone in december. the droid pro is looking pretty nice! except for the lower resolution screen :(

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
A battery pull? What are we, BlackBerry users?

no we are not and this battery pull is for a completely different reason. If you were to pull the battery on a blackberry it was to clear you memory so it would not lag. In this case with the droid incredible is to reset everything and to have the system reset itself and hopefully fix any software issue (if that is the problem)

drumzalicious

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
I love mine too but the bump charging thing is really a drag. I shouldnt have to get up earlier than usual to unplug then re-plug my phone in to leave the house with it at 100%.

I was actually thinking about taking it back for the DX or D2 its that annoying

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I swap out the battery every day...have 2 1800s and one is always in wall charger. Battery pull not helping here.

blastncast

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I also have extra batteries and replace them everyday and while I was using the Sense UI it would do the random screen scroll. I have since started using Launcher Pro Plus and the issue is gone completely, as well as the fact that I just like LP better. It may be worth a try.

jdposhkus

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I had the scroll issue way back in May, it went away as quickly as it came.
Get the VZW 2150 battery it is a bith thicker and a bit heavier, but with gps wifi and bt always on, I head home after a 12 hour day of heavy use with %40 left in the tank.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah the 2150mah battery will end All your battery OCD'ism :p

Between the 2 phones I own I can say for sure after owing dinc for 4 months and dx for 3 1/2 months that the dinc overall is a superior device.

I use to think they was equal but the bug ridden motorola 2.2 os ,and all known bugs ,has shot that down

While the dinc isnt perfect either its not close to being as bad as the dx bugs
Sent Using TaPaTalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12