Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Incredible HD

So the new HD looks pretty sweet, front facing camera, bigger screen, and looks like its gonna be on 4g. Coming out early 2011. I am eligable now for an upgrade, but nothing that is out right now even comes close to the Incredible. I will be waiting till this his to upgrade. So is this what everyone will be switching to?

Global Posts
    2,192 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

Quote Originally Posted by weihl165 View Post
    So the new HD looks pretty sweet, front facing camera, bigger screen, and looks like its gonna be on 4g. Coming out early 2011. I am eligable now for an upgrade, but nothing that is out right now even comes close to the Incredible. I will be waiting till this his to upgrade. So is this what everyone will be switching to?

yup!
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone

I going to switch to the HD when it comes out. I am not eligible for a reduced upgrade. I will still pay full price and get this baby!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,394 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

I won't be eligible for the upgrade if it happens in the first QTR of 2011 but that has never stopped me before

absolutely

Global Posts
    855 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Forward facing camera + 4G + No Bing = MINE!!!!
    "In valor, there is hope."

Quote Originally Posted by weihl165 View Post
    YES

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    DROID!!!
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

The only reason I am eligible now is because I bought my Inc. outright. I hated the eris that much

ROM
    Stock

Yep, that's my next phone, too.

I will probably use one of my kids' upgrades to get it and hand down my Inc to him.

Yep sure am gonna pick it up, gonna have to pay retail as well my upgrade isn't until June

Sent from my HTC Incredible via Tapatalk
    HTC Droid Incredible>.> HTC Thunderbolt>.> HTC Rezound

It would be awesome if they discontinued the dinc so I could trade mine in for the HD

Definitely getting it.

any screen bigger than the incredible i wont buy.