Google Calander

XXI

May 17, 2010
Visit site
One of my calanders is a work calanders and when I log into my Gmail account on my PC I can see it on there but when I sync it with my Droid inc it shows all calanders except the work calander. Any ideas?

ishore99

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Hi gang, as I have said before I am a BB convert. I used PocketInfomant as my calendar and tasks organizer. I have been using the beta version from Market Place but let me say, it is nothing like its brother in BB.

Can I get some recommendations from you. I need one that will sync with my gmail calendar as well.

As always thanks for the help.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Go to settings then accounts and sync and make sure that your work calendar is set to sync with your phone and once it is you will be able to select it to view in your calendar app.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Hi gang, as I have said before I am a BB convert. I used PocketInfomant as my calendar and tasks organizer. I have been using the beta version from Market Place but let me say, it is nothing like its brother in BB.

Can I get some recommendations from you. I need one that will sync with my gmail calendar as well.

As always thanks for the help.

I have never used pocketinformant so I sorry I can't help you sync but I can recommend using outlook it will sync will your Google Calendar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox