Help with mobile site

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
I cannot seem to access the mobile version of any websites... specifically m.break.com

No matter what settings I adjust in the browser it takes me to the full site every freakin time! Anyone know a way around this?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
If your using the stock browser the only setting I know of is menu>more>settings>then make sure you have mobile view checked. If it still doesn't work you might want to try Dolphin or another browser.

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
If your using the stock browser the only setting I know of is menu>more>settings>then make sure you have mobile view checked. If it still doesn't work you might want to try Dolphin or another browser.

Thanks for your reply. I am using the stock browser and I have tried changing that setting. I even cleared cache/cookies to see if that helped. Nope. Prior to froyo I visited the mobile version of that site often.

I even tried Skyfire. I guess I'll try Dolphin browser too and see if that will get it done..

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Sounds pretty strange that you are able to access some mobile sites but not the one you want. Good luck finding a work around.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm