SMS Contacts in landscape mode

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

When I type in the "To" box for an SMS, I don't know if the number I am selecting is a mobile, home, work, etc. (while in Landscape mode). If I type in Portrait mode, it tells me what type of number it is. This is kind of a pain because I don't want to switch back and forth between landscape and portrait. Does anyone else have this problem or can anyone recommend a solutiuon? Thanks.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

When I type in the "To" box for an SMS, I don't know if the number I am selecting is a mobile, home, work, etc. (while in Landscape mode). If I type in Portrait mode, it tells me what type of number it is. This is kind of a pain because I don't want to switch back and forth between landscape and portrait. Does anyone else have this problem or can anyone recommend a solutiuon? Thanks.
Mine did the same, just the dinc the dx didn't, It actually changes from landscape to portrait when I click on the contact icon until I choose then it goes back to landscape.I just tried after reading your post haven't really noticed before

Sent Using TaPaTaLk

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Mine did the same, just the dinc the dx didn't, It actually changes from landscape to portrait when I click on the contact icon until I choose then it goes back to landscape.I just tried after reading your post haven't really noticed before

Sent Using TaPaTaLk

Thanks for the Reply!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech