DI to DX

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I made the switch from the DI to the DX and happy I did. First let me state the DI is nothing short of the name it carries, it really is a great device. So, why did I switch? The DI was just too small for my hands making texting very uncomfortable for one handed use and having to hold it with my finger tips was unstable and clumsy with two hand use. Other than the ergonomic issues the device never let me down. I do have to say I am not a fan of Sense UI. Give me stock OS and I will bling the device out myself. However that never took away from the device's greatness

So what do I like about the DX. Well simply put the shear size of the device is a nice welcome (if thats your thing). I will never understand why people would buy the X then complain its too big. Hello! it did not grow in size after you purchased it! The processor is fast and battery life definitely better than the INC. I am a heavy user and found this thing to hold up well. Now I will not go as far to say it is faster than the INC because it isn't. What it is, is a multi functional device on steroids that does things big. Nice screen, fast processor and the half baked blur is not an issue. The version of Blur the X uses is really only widgets which can be removed allowing you to bling the device. In a funny way some of the Moto widgets are a nice touch but again I am not a fan of UI on top of the stock OS.

So, that's why I moved from INC to DX in a nutshell. I intentionally did not compare the two as I think they are both equally great devices. The lady has the INC so its never too far away. Much continued success to the INC owners!

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
The inc is swell, but I chose the x primarily for the same reasons. Something for everyone, and because the x is better for me, makes the inc better for the inc owners. One big happy android family:) congrats on a top ender.