weather

XXI

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have my weather widget set up to show the current city, but when I try to add a city like my home town it says not found, but i see my hometown when its set on current city. Anyone know how to add a city not its not found

ramireh3

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah it's kind of a disappointment about some cities not being listed. I ended up using the Weather Channel App to get it drilled down to the correct city. They even have nice widget's that you can use. It doesn't intergrate the weather on the HTC clock but it's nice to have the accurate temp.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
How close does it get to your location if you enter your zipcode instead of city? :confused:
When i was using Htc weather i had to enter my zipcode i think
I use BW now tho, not for that reason.

Sent using TaPaTaLk

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Weather Widget

How close does it get to your location if you enter your zipcode instead of city? :confused:
When i was using Htc weather i had to enter my zipcode i think
I use BW now tho, not for that reason.

Sent using TaPaTaLk

If you don't mind me asking you...When you say you now use BW, Do you mean Berryweather? If so are you using a BB device because the developer for Bellshare who makes BW does not write apps for Android??

Angmoe

May 9, 2010
Visit site
If you don't mind me asking you...When you say you now use BW, Do you mean Berryweather? If so are you using a BB device because the developer for Bellshare who makes BW does not write apps for Android??

BW= Beautiful Widgets

iBowToAndroid

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I have my weather widget set up to show the current city, but when I try to add a city like my home town it says not found, but i see my hometown when its set on current city. Anyone know how to add a city not its not found

The HTC weather service only has big cities listed that it can pull weather from, but it always pulls weather for your current position. WeatherBug, etc. are apps made for weather that you can customize and pull from any zip code.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12