Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Back to Sense UI?

So I've had launcher pro on my dinc for a while now but I like to switch it up every once and a while to avoid boredom. Does anyone know how to switch my UI back to the stock Sense from Launcher Pro? I don't think home switcher works for froyo unless there has been an update recently.

ROM
    Standard 4.1 Jellybean

You should just be able to touch the HOME button, and unless you set it as default already, you can switch...

Also, I believe HOME SWITCHER still allows you to change home applications on Froyo, it just doesn't let you set a default... Maybe use Home Switcher to get Sense loaded up, then the home button will start asking for a default home again...
    Galaxy Nexus, Droid Incredible

Circle Me on Google+

Twitter: @CRKhead
    PSN: CRKhead

Quote Originally Posted by prich3 View Post
    So I've had launcher pro on my dinc for a while now but I like to switch it up every once and a while to avoid boredom. Does anyone know how to switch my UI back to the stock Sense from Launcher Pro? I don't think home switcher works for froyo unless there has been an update recently.
    Home switcher for froyo is available on the market. It is NOT an update of the original, it is a newer app.
    I thought I loved my Q :o ....... I think I love my curve ...... I hope I'll love my Incredible!

Bring up Launcher Pro in your Settings > Applications menu, then click the "Clear Defaults" option. The next time you hit Home, it will ask you which you want to you, and give you the option to set that choice as your default.

Global Posts
    549 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod 7 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by CodeToJoy View Post
    Bring up Launcher Pro in your Settings > Applications menu, then click the "Clear Defaults" option. The next time you hit Home, it will ask you which you want to you, and give you the option to set that choice as your default.
    This is probably the easiest way. I used it a lot when I was trying to decide whether to stick with stock UI or try out LP
    Rooted DROID Incredible
    +Android 2.3.5
    +CyanogenMod 7 Nightlies - Mixer Theme
    +ADW EX i2 Theme