can't mount sd card

linwiz

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I can't get my SD card or phone storage to mount to my computer (PC, running ubuntu). I have never had an easy time doing this but now i think its just not going to mount any more. i did recently run unrevoked3.22 and flashed Virtuous v3.1.0 as well. I have frozen some things using titanium backup, eg i froze HTC Sense as i use Android Mate... but freezing that shouldnt give me this issue? im thinking its virtuous that is the problem.. any takers?

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I have Virtuious and it's mounted to Win XP and 7 with no problems. Haven't tried it with any Linux distros though. Try unfreezing Sense, HTC may have some mounting code in there buried in the mire.

Hope this helps.

linwiz

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
i am now completely back to stock, unrooted, stock rom, S-ON no titanium backup at all..and still cant mount.

edit: okay and now its mounting again, i decided to try and mount it to my wifes macbook and it worked.. then i went back to my linux laptop and it worked.. hmm.

Last edited:

s_franchise

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
i am now completely back to stock, unrooted, stock rom, S-ON no titanium backup at all..and still cant mount.

edit: okay and now its mounting again, i decided to try and mount it to my wifes macbook and it worked.. then i went back to my linux laptop and it worked.. hmm.

maybe when you went back to stock it recognized the drivers?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463