Seidio Failure

arahouston

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I bought a Seidio 1750 for my wife's DINC. It has been great, but it appears to have died. The phone stopped working suddenly this afternoon. I plugged in the charger but it would not take a charge (no charge light). I swapped out the battery for the OEM and it worked fine (it had not been used in a month, since the Seidio arrived).

I switched back and forth several times and it was the same result every time. The charging light wouldn't come on when the Seidio was in the phone and the phone would not boot.

Anyone else have this problem? Solution? Do I have a dead battery?

Ara

miller7796

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
I had this same thing happen with a Seidio 1750. I had to send it back, wait for them to test it (they couldn't replicate it), but they sent a new one anyway. Good luck, hopefully they just replace it for you.

jjeffcoat

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't trust Seidio batteries. We had a thread on PreCentral documenting how many of their 1350 mAh batteries were actually repackaged and relabeled 1150 mAh.

Jim

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
It sounds like you have a defective battery and spoken with our CS department already. Our warranty will cover your issue. If you have any issues receiving a replacement let us know. We are more than happy to solve this problem, and give you a battery that lasts.

Regards,
Seidio

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz