Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

Default Up date this morning

(received and update this morning still showing 2.2
    Android 2.2
    base band
    Kernel
    2.6.32.17-g9a2fc16
    [email protected] #1
    Software number

Not sure if this is the nov update or not but I never got that one to install properly

i think thats the nov update. thats exactly what i show for software info and i got the nov update when i bought my inc.

Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Yes, that's the Nov update.

The same thing happened to me this morning too. It has royally screwed up my phone too. Tons of apps are force closing. If anyone knows how I can fix this, let me know?

Quote Originally Posted by mburchna View Post
    The same thing happened to me this morning too. It has royally screwed up my phone too. Tons of apps are force closing. If anyone knows how I can fix this, let me know?
    Have you tried resetting the phone? I had an issue with a single app after the update and reinstalling it cleared up the issue, though that might not be practical depending on what "tons of apps" means.

Carrier
    stock

Quote Originally Posted by mburchna View Post
    Factory reset is usually a good idea after an OS update- it's normal for it to run buggy

The same format is on my Incredible and I got mine last week.

I had to do a reset after the update and the phone seems to be running quite well after the reset. If I can find a good backup program (non root), I think its a good idea to do a reset after an update.