Optical Trackpad

dditzel

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I almost never use mine to be honest, I forget its even there half the time. Like you said, only to edit a message, and even that is rare

Nephilim_80

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I use it to wake my phone, it's much easier than having to hit the button on the top when I'm trying to do other things at the same time.

(you have to be rooted and have the proper apk installed)

Other than that and taking pictures, I never use the trackball for anything.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
i use it to take pictures sometimes. but i've found that just hold your finger on the screen takes pictures better in some situations. and yes text editing it is very useful. when i had the galaxy s i longed for it when it came to texting.

haven't used it much in browsing but it may be useful

joedirt2217

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I use it to wake my phone, it's much easier than having to hit the button on the top when I'm trying to do other things at the same time.

(you have to be rooted and have the proper apk installed)

Other than that and taking pictures, I never use the trackball for anything.

Do you have the apk handy or can you direct me to where I can get it? I tried something like this from xda...didn't work for me, but maybe I did something wrong.

jessicab4

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I have the Incredible, and I use the trackpad all the time. I love it. I may have to keep this phone even longer, bc I really want one with it, and I can't see any phones with one... :(

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I use mine everyday, so that I don't get fingerprints all over my screen as I scroll through the text threads on my phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol