Back on the Incredible, feels good.

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Well I made the switch back to my Incredible last night. Feels good it back on a phone that does not hang and freeze randomly when just trying to swype through home screens.

I still have and am keeping my Fascinate but until 2.2 is released for it I'm sticking to my Incredible. Now don't get me wrong, the Fascinate is a great phone. Its very slim, has that great Super AMOLED and the Hummingbird chipset but what it really lacks is in the software department. TouchWiz just does not feel as refined and finished as Sense does and with all the new apps and features coming to 2.2 I was starting miss the Incredible.

So its back to the Incredible for now and we'll see how the 2.2 update goes for the Fascinate, if we ever see it....

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Well I made the switch back to my Incredible last night. Feels good it back on a phone that does not hang and freeze randomly when just trying to swype through home screens.

I still have and am keeping my Fascinate but until 2.2 is released for it I'm sticking to my Incredible. Now don't get me wrong, the Fascinate is a great phone. Its very slim, has that great Super AMOLED and the Hummingbird chipset but what it really lacks is in the software department. TouchWiz just does not feel as refined and finished as Sense does and with all the new apps and features coming to 2.2 I was starting miss the Incredible.

So its back to the Incredible for now and we'll see how the 2.2 update goes for the Fascinate, if we ever see it....

Et tu brute!!! Et tu!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech