1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock Rooted 4.0.4

Default Back on the Incredible, feels good.

Well I made the switch back to my Incredible last night. Feels good it back on a phone that does not hang and freeze randomly when just trying to swype through home screens.

I still have and am keeping my Fascinate but until 2.2 is released for it I'm sticking to my Incredible. Now don't get me wrong, the Fascinate is a great phone. Its very slim, has that great Super AMOLED and the Hummingbird chipset but what it really lacks is in the software department. TouchWiz just does not feel as refined and finished as Sense does and with all the new apps and features coming to 2.2 I was starting miss the Incredible.

So its back to the Incredible for now and we'll see how the 2.2 update goes for the Fascinate, if we ever see it....

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by pheatton View Post
    Well I made the switch back to my Incredible last night. Feels good it back on a phone that does not hang and freeze randomly when just trying to swype through home screens.

I still have and am keeping my Fascinate but until 2.2 is released for it I'm sticking to my Incredible. Now don't get me wrong, the Fascinate is a great phone. Its very slim, has that great Super AMOLED and the Hummingbird chipset but what it really lacks is in the software department. TouchWiz just does not feel as refined and finished as Sense does and with all the new apps and features coming to 2.2 I was starting miss the Incredible.

So its back to the Incredible for now and we'll see how the 2.2 update goes for the Fascinate, if we ever see it....
    Et tu brute!!! Et tu!!!!

Welcome back sir

Glad to have you back.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

ROM
    Stock Rooted 4.0.4

Another good thing is the call quality! No more strange echoing when the volume is up...

Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    Et tu brute!!! Et tu!!!!

This is one of the funniest responses I have ever seen.
    Glad to hear you are back with what you love.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

ROM
    Stock Rooted 4.0.4

Quote Originally Posted by UnicyclistRobe View Post
    This is one of the funniest responses I have ever seen.
    Glad to hear you are back with what you love.

It was pretty funny when I first saw it.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

ROM
    Stock Rooted 4.0.4

I assume people are still bump charging during the day?