3rd party app market

jaybro0813

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I just downloaded a Sirius radio app from Sirius website- it was a 3rd party app. It is amazing and just what I was looking for. How do I find other 3rd party apps? Is there a directory or a search engine? Is there a 3rd party market like we have with Android market?

Is there aan entire universe of apps out there ready to be explored?

please advise Forum buds

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Well all apps in the Market are pretty much 3rd party apps, what think happens is alot of developers dont post their apps in the market until they are out of alpha or beta stages. i dont know of any database for what you are looking for but you can always just check the sites of what you are looking for for their own apps as you did with Sirius

menschmaschine5

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Most of the apps in the market are third party.

However, there are several apps in beta which aren't in the market yet (ones that I use include Trillian and Firefox).

bigk

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
how is sirius working on this phone..

Sirius is a pay per month/yearly subscription radio. All you got to do is go to the sirius/xm radio web site and sign up for there internet only subscription. I believe it's $3.99 per month. Usually there's a discount for paying for a full year.

Once you've done that you grab the app from siruis/xm radio and install it on your phone, then you open the app up and log in to your account. Now you have sirius/xm radio on the go with your phone.

Can you get Howard???

I know for regular satellite radio you have to pay a little extra on top of your normal subscription to get howard, martha steward, playboy channel and nascar I believe. I would think it would be the same for the internet only version, but I really don't know. If your interested I would check out the web site.

they are going to add Howard part of his new contract

That would be correct I heard he signed another 5 year contract with sirius/xm radio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol