swype looks pretty cool ...

riot1002#AC

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
but i am wondering since it is just a beta should i wait for gingerbread to hit my phone...is swype gonna be part of that?..thanks..and if you recommend it can you copy a link here that i should use.i want English.

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
It's worth getting now. we don't know when gingerbread will hit, or for sure if it will come with swype. The evo could've gotten it because sprint paid for it for all we know.

Swype | Text Input for Screens

That's the link. I had the beta on my OG Droid and I have it now on my Dinc. I'm actually not using it atm since I'm trying out the "stock Sense" experience, but it's by far one of my favorite keyboards.

riot1002#AC

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
thanks.i will look into this..my only concern is....will i lose my other keyboard? if i can switch back if i do not like this will make me feel much better about trying this.is this in settings language and keyboard..i guess it will be..just checking.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
thanks.i will look into this..my only concern is....will i lose my other keyboard? if i can switch back if i do not like this will make me feel much better about trying this.is this in settings language and keyboard..i guess it will be..just checking.

swype will just be simple add on

riot1002#AC

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
one more question.i think i was reading that this will have speak to text or whatever they call it.i like that i can speak my text on the stock keyboard.thanks again.

riot1002#AC

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
on this swype keyboard is there a choice to set it to reg text if i want it..or is it always a swype keyboard..just another wondering question.thanks again.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
on this swype keyboard is there a choice to set it to reg text if i want it..or is it always a swype keyboard..just another wondering question.thanks again.

yes if you want you can just type instead of swype .. no need to change settings just simply type it and dont swype it lol

thozgyz

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Using it now to type this on my incredible. Hard to get use to for me. Always having to move my phone around to see the letters. Wonder if I will get faster?

riot1002#AC

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
ok i downloaded the swype..so far i suck at it but i will learn soon enough..so far only one problem or maybe a bug...my screen stays on instead of shutting off in 1 min.anybody have this problem.i checked my settings and it says 1 min so that is not the issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae