Arrived today !

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
My Droid Incredible from Retention dept as replacement to BB issues !
When you are polite and don't rant, and get the proper person to talk to, something good can come from it. After issue upon issue with BB and 5 Bolds, I was able to make a switch. It took over a month for them to get a refurb Incredible, but as soon as they received it, I got the phone call.

I am very happy. I am not going to use an extended battery though. Not until they come up with cases to accommodate it.

:)

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
very true. I don't think we have to be rude. I sold wireless and would have people yell at me. OK, calm down. WE CAN GET IT RESOLVED !

I also have had women in my last job be very nasty towards me. I am not rude but I also don't like being belittled and treated with disrespect. I had a guest be very rude to me for no reason. She just thought she was better than me and could treat me anyway she deemed. I went to my store manager...........I was a cosmetics manager and explained this woman just had a very unkind personality towards me and I think she would be better served with someone else. So, she came over and offered assistance. I think I did the right thing. This woman went to corporate and complained about me saying I was rude and didn't want to assist her. She ranted huge about me and also went on the survey site and said I was horrible, and mentioning my name.
I was terminated over this ! I have gone to Equal Opportunity over this. I am really disappointed that my store manager will not back me. I have never been treated like this before NEVER. And to be fired ! I have never been fired before either. I am very professional.
Sorry to vent. I am really upset.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Jude sorry to hear about your misfortune and I'm sure with the attitude you have you will land right back on your feet.

Sometimes I even feel sorry for those individuals who complain all the time because that has to be a miserable life always being upset and mad all the time.

HawaiianLaker

May 12, 2010
Visit site
wow that sucks, yea i worked for verizon tech support and now work for att tech support and believe me, if your an a$$, you are not getting sh!t from me lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs