So apparently I posted this in the wrong forum

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
and thought I'd move it here.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/gen...nt-anyone-addressed-media-upload-problem.html

This is just me right? Considering it's gone completely ignored for this long? I can only bump a post so much before I get the message so I guess there was no point in making this thread either. Well at least it's good to vent my frustration. I love that I specifically purchased the phone for uploading videos on the go only to find out I'm never able to do it.

From that thread: YouTube - Android-HTC Droid Incredible Upload Problem

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
What do you mean by different browsers, as far as seeing whether or not a completed vid shows up in YouTube afterwards? That yes, I have. It's the same across the board, half the time they show up and half the time they don't. It's like... if I'm even lucky enough to have the video complete to begin with, I then have to hope that it actually went through on top of it. It's a total crapshoot everytime. I've hard reset the phone, even factory restored it after the 2.2 update and it still does the same thing. I'm at a total loss here as far as what to do.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Yea sorry i have never tried to upload video just pictures and that works for me. If i see anything on the subject ill let you know

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
The simplest way possible - I record the video, hit share, select YouTube, give it a name and push upload. It fails 90% of the time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney