Wifi Error and SD Card Not Recognized

Makisupa

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I have two problems with my stock DInc after receiving a SD Card error last night. Unfortunately I didn't think much of it at the time and dismissed it. Now neither of my SD cards are recognized. With either one inserted Total and Available space are "Unavailable" and Mount and Format are greyed out. When I mount the phone to my computer the phone memory pops up along with what Win7 thinks is a CD drive. I don't have a reader to use at the moment, but I'll be picking one up tomorrow.

The other issue is that Wifi will not turn on. Whenever I click it in Wireless & networks it says "Turning on.." and then comes back with "Error".

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Take it to your closest Verizon store and demand another one. Or you could ask nicely, your choice.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

zsqaxe

May 10, 2013
Visit site
did you get solution for your problems....currently i am also facing the same kind of problem i.e.,(wifi and sd card),if you get any solution kindly let me know..

loyolacs

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I am also facing this issue with my old incredible that my son uses. We just did a factory reset like a week ago, and now he has issues with the SD card and Wifi saying "error"