Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts

Default wallpaper ?

Is there an option available I can adjust so my home screen wallpaper doesn't move everytime I navigate to a new screen. If I go to the screen to left of home screen, my wallpaper moves.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,394 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

I believe the only way is to use a different launcher but I'm not sure which ones have that option. There also maybe an app that will do that on the Sense launcher check the market.

Quote Originally Posted by megamef View Post
    Is there an option available I can adjust so my home screen wallpaper doesn't move everytime I navigate to a new screen. If I go to the screen to left of home screen, my wallpaper moves.
    You could just choose a solid color wallpaper ( boring, yes), but you wouldn't be bothered by features moving when you changed screens.

Zedge has some great wall papers that would fit this category.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts

Nice! Thanks for the help

Launcher Pro has this feature. From any homescreen Menu > Preferences > Appearance Settings > Disable Wallpaper Scrolling.
    Science is the power of Man.

Quote Originally Posted by GIkari View Post
    Launcher Pro has this feature. From any homescreen Menu > Preferences > Appearance Settings > Disable Wallpaper Scrolling.
    Thanks, I was wondering about launcher pro