Networking

Bonearzt

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi, newbie here.
Is there a way to access my laptop via wireless from my Incredible?

I can get to my router through the internet browser, but can't seem to get farther into my network than that.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

EE

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
Are you trying to remote in to your laptop from your phone? If so, try LogMeIn. You install it on your PC and your phone and you can remote in. I tried it for a little bit. The app for your PC is free but the one for Android is kinda pricey but it works.

Bonearzt

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm a cheapskate so I'll try something a little cheaper first.

One other question, how do I access all the folders on my phone?
The Droids don't seem to have a file manager or explorer, like winblows explorer.
Any thoughts?

Thanks!

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm a cheapskate so I'll try something a little cheaper first.

One other question, how do I access all the folders on my phone?
The Droids don't seem to have a file manager or explorer, like winblows explorer.
Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Try Astro or Root Explorer from the Market to browse your phones folders.

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
Yup I use Astro, it's free and works great! Or you can plug your phone into a PC and mount it as a disk drive and explore the folders that way.

I sent you a PM in regards to LogMeIn too btw..

androide

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
@ Bonearzt, you might want to try Teamviewer too. I have never had any problems, so far! it is available for Linux too and there is a beta apk to download for your Inc (though I havn tried this yet) , the final version will be free for non- commercial users.

TeamViewer Download

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech