Replacement Battery

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
For all you siedio fans, I get a full day of moderate use with the stock battery. If you are getting the same, you got ripped off. It's been well documented that Siedio batteries are rated higher than what they actually hold. Just google it. Many 1700 siedio actually hold 1400 or less.

Your best bet is to get a second battery with an external charger like the poster above said. When one dies, swap it out. You never have to plug in the phone again.

mobilemedic20

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Another vote for the Seidio 1750 mAh. I've had it for about 5-6 months, and while it's not perfect (The phone just hogs battery no matter what), rooted using Senseless rEVOlution and I'm getting a full day out of my battery NO problem, with only the occasional bump charge (Really no need to bump charge it on a daily basis, if ever). Pretty slow day today granted, but after 13 hours I'm at 75%.

Mr.Incredible

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
How did you go from 1750 to 1800 and get better results with the larger one? You only went up 50 mah.... Or is it simply the fact that you have two of them now?

I got the 1750 and it hold me pretty much the whole day on moderate use.

I was reading reviews on the 3500's and some people are saying they can go like 2-3 days with out recharging it. (I assume they are using there phone in moderation.) But that's insane for a smart phone.

Your just looking at numbers. To answer your question the 1750 says its 1750 but isnt a true 1750. The 1800 rated 1750. Numbers don't mean anything unless you can get the true rating. You just became a victim of advertisement just by reading numbers.

GooTz66

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Can people with the 3500 mAh battery take some pictures of it with the case on? Interested to see how much bulk it adds.

There are plenty of pics of the 3500mAh on a device. Do a quick search and you will find a bunch

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

Mr.Incredible

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Is the 1800 from CHICHITEC a tight fit like the 1500 HTC battery? Or does it fit like the 1300 stock and 1750 Seidio?

Its a tad bit tigther of a fit but the cover snaps snug. I'm use to it. I just run my fingernail along the side and the cover comes off very easily. The charger that comes with the batteries takes a little longer because it charges at 350mah. This is to ensure it fully charges the batteries all the way.

markymark

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
For all you siedio fans, I get a full day of moderate use with the stock battery. If you are getting the same, you got ripped off. It's been well documented that Siedio batteries are rated higher than what they actually hold. Just google it. Many 1700 siedio actually hold 1400 or less.

Your best bet is to get a second battery with an external charger like the poster above said. When one dies, swap it out. You never have to plug in the phone again.

I'm using Seidio 1750, currently at 30 hrs and battery is at 62%. I'm not complaining.

bigk

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Your just looking at numbers. To answer your question the 1750 says its 1750 but isnt a true 1750. The 1800 rated 1750. Numbers don't mean anything unless you can get the true rating. You just became a victim of advertisement just by reading numbers.

Oh ok, thanks for the info. Where do you find this true rating?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I am glad to hear good reviews about the 1800 battery from HTC Express. I got two for 34.98 but didn't get the charger. I am glad this battery will use the same back cover that came with the device. I don't want added bulk to the phone. I have a red snap on case and am glad I can still use it. I ordered them yesterday and hope to have them soon. Well worth getting two for 34.98 a very good price.

Mr.Incredible

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Your going to wish you had a charger so that way you could have one ready to go. I would recommend getting the one that comes with the 2 batteries from amazon because I also have the seidio external charger as well. I have tried charging the batteries with the seidio charger but they drop the charge faster. I believe it may be due to the faster charge rate. The one on amazon charges slower ensuring all the cells are charged properly.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
that might very well be the case, but I think my sister in law will be getting this phone and I had thought about giving her the other battery. I still am in the habit of charging my phone nightly. I came from BB and it did have great battery life, but I still charged it nightly.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
it is stock size and it says from the site it is HTC so am assuming that.
Red as well. Fits the original cover which I like because I don't want bulk added to my INC. I should have it in a couple of days.