Replacement Battery

MK5

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Looking for help!! Any insight to which replacement battery would be the best? I was thinking the Seidio 1750..... Thank you

Dperks17

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I have the 1750 its a good battery just gives you a few hours more than stock..i've found that i get about 12-16 hours from a full charge

GooTz66

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Seidio Innocell II 1750mAh is the way to go if you dont want to add bulk. I would also recommend the external charger. That way you always have a fresh battery at the ready. I dont even bother plugging my phone in anymore just swap when battery gets too low.

I got bothe the battery and charger from Amazon

stridr69#AC

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
1800mAh

Got this battery from HTCexpress for $20. Arrived with 60% juice left. I charged it until green LED, then bumped charged it for 30 minutes until green LED then rebooted phone. This was at around 10:50 this morning(01/19). Right now at 20:13 hours the phone is at 45%. I used Pandora, Sirius/XM, Slacker for a solid two hours as well as surfing the web, light downloading. Not bad for the first day. Yes, I'm rooted and I use CPU Tuner and JuiceDefender. Stock ROM and kernel. I'm impressed. I wanted the stock form factor rather then the larger 2100 battery and cover(although I won't rule out getting one). But I like what I'm seeing so far. :cool:

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
It depend on what you're looking to get out of the battery. For instance - the 1750 is about 25% more battery power - which work great for me once I did three to four full charges.( Those other batteries make the phone look too bulky)IMO.

laurel25

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I second the suggestion of the HTCExpress battery (1800 mah). I got 2 of them plus an external charger for $35 shipped from them on eBay (seller ChiChiTek). I can ususally get about 30-35 hours on these batteries with moderate use.

jdazzr

May 26, 2010
Visit site
i just bought the 1750 last week and i honestly dont like it. $50 for an extra hour or two ..... :/ idk, ill give it more time.

MK5

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks again everyone! I decided to go with the 1750 for now from Amazon! The external also sounds like a good idea but I will test the 1750 first to see if it can get me through the day

Mr.Incredible

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I had gotten the seidio 1750 battery and wasn't impressed at all. It really didn't do much better than stock. I did however purchase 2 1800 batteries with the charger from amazon for $40. I was skeptical at first but they are awesome. They performed much better than the seidio. Excellent price as well.
Amazon.com: Sprint HTC EVO 4G 2x1800 mAh Battery Longer life than OEM+ Wall Travel Dock USB Charger also for Evo Shift,Verizon Droid Incredible, Touch Pro2, myTouch Slide, Google DesireZ, G2: Cell Phones & Accessories

worth every bit of money.

jr369

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Got this battery from HTCexpress for $20. Arrived with 60% juice left. I charged it until green LED, then bumped charged it for 30 minutes until green LED then rebooted phone. This was at around 10:50 this morning(01/19). Right now at 20:13 hours the phone is at 45%. I used Pandora, Sirius/XM, Slacker for a solid two hours as well as surfing the web, light downloading. Not bad for the first day. Yes, I'm rooted and I use CPU Tuner and JuiceDefender. Stock ROM and kernel. I'm impressed. I wanted the stock form factor rather then the larger 2100 battery and cover(although I won't rule out getting one). But I like what I'm seeing so far. :cool:

now since you have this battery a couple of datys how is it doing?

i it the 1500 mAh from bidallies on ebay and that works good for me i think i paid 15.00 but if this is true what i have been reading in this thread ill pick this one up then i can use launcher pro.

the 1500 works for me but launcher pro kills it cause it runs on top of htc sense so with this maybe i can get away with it

bigk

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I had gotten the seidio 1750 battery and wasn't impressed at all. It really didn't do much better than stock. I did however purchase 2 1800 batteries with the charger from amazon for $40. I was skeptical at first but they are awesome. They performed much better than the seidio. Excellent price as well.

How did you go from 1750 to 1800 and get better results with the larger one? You only went up 50 mah.... Or is it simply the fact that you have two of them now?

I got the 1750 and it hold me pretty much the whole day on moderate use.

It's all about the 3500mAh. All day and into the nite w Android. Best investment accessory wise you can buy.

I was reading reviews on the 3500's and some people are saying they can go like 2-3 days with out recharging it. (I assume they are using there phone in moderation.) But that's insane for a smart phone.

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I was reading reviews on the 3500's and some people are saying they can go like 2-3 days with out recharging it. (I assume they are using there phone in moderation.) But that's insane for a smart phone.[/QUOTE]

Well 2-3 days I would say you'd have to go with NO usage and NO processes running which is definitely impossible (if you have a Inc cuz why would you go that long without using it?) If I text most of the day, Internets usage moderate and app dl/use average I will have about 30% by the time i go to bed. I have process manager to make sure unwanted programs dont run, may not use battery but do use processor which in turn uses battery. And the batt temp stays within the 90-95 degree range.

hrbib21

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I also have the chichitec (EBay seller name) 1800mah batteries. I actually won mine for $16.00 and it's two batteries and a wall charger. I previously used a 1500mah and the new ones blow it away. No hard numbers, I simply have no time for that, but there's a definite improvement.

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I've had my 3500 since the day it was released... I've been using my phone to play games all day, text, Tweet, and go on Facebook... All WiFi only... I have 60% left and have been unplugged for 16 hours...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908