[Q] Power button becoming recessed.

dirtbiker0025

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
any one else having this issue with the dinc power button. mine is becoming more and more recessed and its not as easy to push down as it use to. its one of the originals i got the day it was releases. my gf got a new one and hers sticks up at least 1/16 over the battery cover where as mine is nearly completely flushed.. i dunno if i should take it apart or take it in even tho its way past warranty.

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Maybe u were to tough on it? Ive had my dinc for a while and the power button is still the same

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

jr461

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
any one else having this issue with the dinc power button. mine is becoming more and more recessed and its not as easy to push down as it use to. its one of the originals i got the day it was releases. my gf got a new one and hers sticks up at least 1/16 over the battery cover where as mine is nearly completely flushed.. i dunno if i should take it apart or take it in even tho its way past warranty.

Same as you - got mine on release day and power button is definitely recessed. Not totally flush but not far. I have been reluctant to switch since everything else on the phone is working well and I don't know what problems the "new" one would have.

Of course if it gets worse or I have trouble pressing the button I may not have a choice. For now it's livable.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz