Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs up New lens protector - droid incredible

I think this phone is great, but I don't like the idea of the lens for the rear camera resting flush with the housing. I know it'll scratch, I've seen it happen on the EVO. So, instead of a case, which is bulky, I've opted for this. Seems like reviews are good, hopefully when mine gets in this week I can vouch for it!

Sweet. Relief at last.

Amazon.com: Cell Phone Camera Lens Protector (2 PER Box, Protects the Exposed Camera Lens From Scratches and Damage for the HTC Sprint Evo and Verizon Droid Incredible Without the Need for a Bulky Case). Easy Installation and Allows the Back Cover to
    Thanked by:

Good find! Please share your results after you receive and install this accessory.
    Banned

I just placed an order for this thing. This will hopefully solve my problem. It looks like a really good but simple solution. I like simple ... there are never any complications with simple.

The back of the Seidio Innocase Active case I'm using extends just beyond the camera lens--but it's good to be aware of other options.

Quote Originally Posted by CGWaters View Post
    The back of the Seidio Innocase Active case I'm using extends just beyond the camera lens--but it's good to be aware of other options.
    Same with me and the Speck case that I have but the idea is a good one