Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Default storage full message?

i cant read my text messages due to a message that pops up and says "unable to manage your messages becaus your storage is full. please delete content from other applications to make more space."

i have deleted some apps, all emails, alot of pics and i have the advanced task killer app that says i have 139m available memory

what more do i need to do in order to send and receive text messages?
    sd and phone storage says:
    available space is 3.47gb
    total space is 7.4gb
    internal phone storage says :
    total space 6.6gb
    available space is 6.23gb
    phone memory says:
    total space 748mb
    available space 656mb

your help is appreciated!! thanks!

Delete Advanced Task Killer - most people agree that it's useless on Froyo. Make sure that you empty the trash in your mail program and clear out the cache on all programs. You'll also want to make sure to delete out some of your text messages once you're able to access them. Something else that can work is clearing the data on the Facebook app and then logging back in again.

You can find a lot of information on this subject if you search here in the forums. Lots of people have had this issue. Hope that helps!

I had the same problem with my HTC incredible. If you use your Facebook app, its most likely the cause.

goto
    manage applications > all applications > click on Facebook > clear data.

The only thing that you have to do is re-sign in. The error message will be gone.