HTC Weather widget isn't working on my Incredible

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I just completed a hard reset and *228 for roaming capabilities and still no city. I will see what happens when I am out tomorrow and if I need, will stop at Verizon.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok as soon as I got in my car and started driving a city appeared. After my important errand I stopped in a store and they couldn't duplicate it. But the rep really didn't do anything either. I don't know how some of them get these jobs. Anyway, I got home and borrowed my neighbors home phone, called for troubleshooting. Couldn't get it resolved. The rep told me since the 2.2 upgrade the weather widget on both the Droid Eris and Incredible aren't working properly. It is an HTC issue. Gave me their number and I called. And she told me the same thing. I had done all the troubleshooting she would have had me do and she did walk me through a few more steps to check it out and still not resolved. There is suppose to be an UPDATE coming from HTC to fix this issue but she doesn't know exactly when. It worked flawlessly up to two days ago. Never an issue.
And Verizon says since it is an HTC 3rd party issue and there isn't an issue with the Incredible working, no replacement. I am ok with that, the phone works great other than that, but hey.........give us the update !

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante