What do you think is a better battery solution?

easy1jay

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I got two of the no name 1500mAh + a similiar charger for $10 about three months ago. They were shipped to me from Hong Kong at no additional shipping cost.

I'll confirm that they definitely work with a slight increase in battery life. I usually just keep one of them in my phone and the other in my bag just in case.

Pierpoint

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I'm leaning that way. I mean, $12?! It's almost a no-brainer, I just thought I'd wait and see if anyone would chime in talking about how much more of a difference the extra 300mAh would make and how crappy chinese battery cells were. lol

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have the 1800 mAh from HTC Express and the wall charger. I am getting 12-15 hours depending on the use. I am pleased and the fact the battery is slim and can use stock battery cover. I don't like extra weight on my device. Besides what the Incredible does, I like the size and the light feel of it. I have two batteries and a wall charger and am pleased with them.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Get the 3500 - it's not that much bigger then stock and everyone who has held my phone and a stock phone likes the way my phone feels in their hand better. Also you can use the phone the way it was meant to be used without fear of running out of power.

Just a thought.

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Get the 3500 - it's not that much bigger then stock and everyone who has held my phone and a stock phone likes the way my phone feels in their hand better. Also you can use the phone the way it was meant to be used without fear of running out of power.

Just a thought.

I gotta disagree. I got an extended battery and HATED it because it literally turned my Incredible into a cinder block. it was bigger, heavier.... just don't do it. now I have 2 1700's and they work just fine. they also sell a dock on here that allows you to charge both pretty easily

Mr.Incredible

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Get the 1800 HTC Express batteries. They sell them on amazon. 2 batteries and a wall charger for $40. Well worth the money. I have been using mine for 3 months now and get 12hrs use out of them. Thats because I actually use my phone for calls and text a lot. Good thing about it I always have a spare battery in my pocket.

reyxlp

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I did the Seidio Innocell 1750mAh Slim Extended Life Battery and carry around the OEM HTC battery as a spare. With "Enable always-on mobile..." turned off, WiFi or GPS almost always on, Bluetooth usually off and five e-mail accounts checked every five mins w/no size limit and attachment downloads on, I almost always make it from 7a thru midnight, I would say on the lower to midrange of "moderate" usage, mostly data and not much voice usage.

Hope this helps...!

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
You can also use Y5 (in market) to auto enable you wifi when you get home. I have a 2150 and 3500 on my Incredible and can go DAYS with either one.

Could really help on smaller batteries too... 24+ hours probably.

Pierpoint

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I gotta disagree. I got an extended battery and HATED it because it literally turned my Incredible into a cinder block. it was bigger, heavier.... just don't do it. now I have 2 1700's and they work just fine. they also sell a dock on here that allows you to charge both pretty easily

See, and that's kind of what I'm afraid of. And I also just bought a new white battery door cover for it. Although, I feel like as much as I play Angry Birds at work, I should have an extended battery.

Get the 1800 HTC Express batteries. They sell them on amazon. 2 batteries and a wall charger for $40. Well worth the money. I have been using mine for 3 months now and get 12hrs use out of them. Thats because I actually use my phone for calls and text a lot. Good thing about it I always have a spare battery in my pocket.

Now that sounds like a deal I'm looking for. I was hesitant because of the non-OEM factor of the 3x1500 deal. Now are these 1800mAh express batteries able to retrofit the OEM 1300? Or is it one of those 1mm thicker batteries that are going to not make my battery door sit flush?

Could really help on smaller batteries too... 24+ hours probably.

Yeah, that's all I'm really concerned with. I'm not a person that is like,"OMGZZ MEH BATTERIEZ MUST LAST 4 MUNNNTHHHSSSS!!11".. All that matters to me is, I want to make it through the day from 8:30AM, to work (inside a concrete office with little reception - aka drainage), and home or where ever else after work. I don't mind tossing my device on a charger while I sleep.

fillossofer

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I got two of the no name 1500mAh + a similiar charger for $10 about three months ago. They were shipped to me from Hong Kong at no additional shipping cost.

I'll confirm that they definitely work with a slight increase in battery life. I usually just keep one of them in my phone and the other in my bag just in case.

+1 for knock-off batteries from Hong Kong. Can't go wrong for $10.

Mr.Incredible

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
See, and that's kind of what I'm afraid of. And I also just bought a new white battery door cover for it. Although, I feel like as much as I play Angry Birds at work, I should have an extended battery.

Now that sounds like a deal I'm looking for. I was hesitant because of the non-OEM factor of the 3x1500 deal. Now are these 1800mAh express batteries able to retrofit the OEM 1300? Or is it one of those 1mm thicker batteries that are going to not make my battery door sit flush?

Yeah, that's all I'm really concerned with. I'm not a person that is like,"OMGZZ MEH BATTERIEZ MUST LAST 4 MUNNNTHHHSSSS!!11".. All that matters to me is, I want to make it through the day from 8:30AM, to work (inside a concrete office with little reception - aka drainage), and home or where ever else after work. I don't mind tossing my device on a charger while I sleep.

The battery door will still snap closed flush. Its just a tad bit tighter but snaps together good.

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site

Nit-pick time: It figuratively turned your phone into a cinder block, not literally.

I have a 2250 battery. It is bulkier, but I really don't care. Typically, I charge it from 6pm-9pm, with 2 bumps in there. I can last the next 21 hours. I am a fairly heavy user while at work, with tweetdeck check ins and listening to mp3s. The slim form factor is nice, but I don't think the 2250 is overly bulky.

It's all preference. Some people hate the bigger batteries, some people think there is a lot of over reacting. Only you (OP) can decide if you care about the extra bulk or not.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I would stick with oem 1500 batteries. The 1800 batteries are not oem and I don't think it lasts any longer than my 1300 battery.

bdragon

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
You're wrong about that. I have the 1800mAh and it does last longer. Obviously you haven't tried one. Why make a comment if you have no hands on experience?

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Nit-pick time: It figuratively turned your phone into a cinder block, not literally.

I have a 2250 battery. It is bulkier, but I really don't care. Typically, I charge it from 6pm-9pm, with 2 bumps in there. I can last the next 21 hours. I am a fairly heavy user while at work, with tweetdeck check ins and listening to mp3s. The slim form factor is nice, but I don't think the 2250 is overly bulky.

It's all preference. Some people hate the bigger batteries, some people think there is a lot of over reacting. Only you (OP) can decide if you care about the extra bulk or not.

I agree, if the phone is a tool, then you want the most functionality out of the tool that you can get. If it's a fashion statement... ask any woman who has worn high heels what people endure for fashion! ;)

Seriously ? it?s about what priorities are important to you the user.

Zooks64

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

We have three Incredibles now and about 6 of those batteries and 3 chargers. I always have a few of the batteries with me in case my sons or I run out but we rarely need them.

I have to use them when I travel but mostly I just like having them "just in case".

jr369

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I have the 1800 mAh from HTC Express and the wall charger. I am getting 12-15 hours depending on the use. I am pleased and the fact the battery is slim and can use stock battery cover. I don't like extra weight on my device. Besides what the Incredible does, I like the size and the light feel of it. I have two batteries and a wall charger and am pleased with them.

i get the same battery life as you with the bidallies 1500 battery. just got my 1800 HTC express battery today so im hoping to get 15-18 hrs from this

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey