Bluetooth

t123

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have problems getting their bluetooth to work in a BMW? Everyone tells me it sounds like I'm in a wind tunnel AND there is static.

ENstig8or

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have 2 BMW's. In the car I'm told it sounds just fine, but in the SUV, everyone says it sounds like I'm in a wind tunnel as you say. I think it depends on the system in the particular vehicle in this case and not the phone.

Baumer582#AC

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a 2009 328i xDrive and my DINC loses connectivity all the time. No one's ever complained about the quality of my voice, but I notice that every few minutes the connection is gone, then all of a sudden it will pop up again. And sometimes when I turn the car on with bluetooth already on, the phone will not automatically connect.. I've never lost a connection while on the phone, but it's annoying having to set it up myself all the time.

I've read that the DINC's bluetooth profile is out of date and might not be compatible with certain bluetooth systems, but i find that hard to believe since my old iPhone 3G and Blackberry Bold 9000 had none of these problems with my BMW.

No clue on how to fix it (without rooting at least)

RickV#AC

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Wife's Mustang has Ford Sync in it for about 4 months all was fine then, about 2 weeks ago it basically quit. Verizon had her try a bunch of stuff still no go. They sent her a new (refurb) phone worked for a few days then same thing, They sent another one and so far it is working. Mine connects and works just fine in it but I am in her car about once a week. I have read where there is a some kind of problem with the HTC bluetooth stack and they know about it but, until the next update it will not be resolved. I have my phone rooted and some of the roms supposedly have fixed the bluetooth. My wife won't let me root her's but, I think if this latest phone pulls the same crap I will do it anyway.

Bucsfan76

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
i have had no compaints when I use the 87 Yugo...everyone can hear me great...maybe cause the car dosen't go fast enough