Resize pic for wallpaper

moliva1568

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
i've seen a few threads about resizing pics for wallpaper but mine is a little different. i want to resize a pic that was sent to me, not taken with the phone. any app available that can do that? I'd like the whole picture to visible on the screen without having to scroll through screens. I'm using GO launcher and I have 1 homescreen.

Thanks

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Unless you use a launcher that will loco the image to 1 screen it will not work. You could use free PC Apps to resize the image. Send me the file and I can show you what I mean.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using tapatalk

moliva1568

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Try an app called wallpaper wizardrii. One of the coolest wallpaper apps out there

Thanks. So far this has worked best from things I've tried. Is there a way to have wallpaper that change? Something that allows me to pick a few pics and the phone alternate between them?

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
ok....
what you do is on a pc have access to your memory card.
Create a folder called pictures or photos.

Then create sub folders.
For instance mine are set up like so:

Pictures/
/kids
/work
/sports
/misc

all images by default will save to your dcim/ 100media folder, either on your phone or your memory card.
Just drag and drop them to the respective folders and then you will see them appear as galleries in the photo app.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Ok. By the way, thanks for offering to do it for me. I'm just a firm believer in learning myself so I know for future reference. At least trying to learn anyway

No problem.....easiest way is to cheat by adding a solid color and making the image a bit wider so you can crop it to fit the main screen a bit better.

moliva1568

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Cool. So far so good. Last thing I think..... any way to password protect the folder I created? Some photos need not come up when the gallery is opened.