Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How many dInc's have you had?

I am on #6. Problems: #1 blown speakerphone #2 blown ear speaker #3 stuck in boot loop(not rooted) #4 malfunctioning camara #5 loss of 3G.

I'm on number 3 first 2 screens went black after unrooting, and in the process fried 2 of my 16gb sd cards. If I loose another one, I'm seriously considering switching to the iPhone
    Device history:
    Storm 1 > Tour > Droid > Droid Incredible > HTC Thunderbolt > Samsung Galaxy Nexus > Motorola Razr HD MAXX & Nexus 7

On #2 and the haptic feedback is acting up again. My wife's is doing the same thing so hers is probably going to be replaced. I'm going to argue for a new phone citing my frustration with 2 phones that are not even 60 days old yet.
    Where's the juice again?

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Just one.
    Feel free to private message me at any time! I enjoy getting private messages.

ROM
    HTC One (Verizon) Stock

Same one from the begining. HTC must have switched production facilities somewhere along the line...or fired the only person working in QA.

None, got my Incerdible back in September I think, still working like a champ.

I have only needed to have one.
    Custom User Title

Global Posts
    1,058 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

1. Got it in July after I waited though the "Great Dinc Shortage of 2010."
    Please use the Thanks button below and to the right.

Still on #1. I pre-ordered so I have one of the first ones to come off the assembly lines.
    Droid Incredible (4/29/10) -> TBolt (4/9/11) -> GNex (4/1/2012) > Droid Maxx (9/13/13)

I still have my launch day incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by BSG75 View Post
    1. Got it in July after I waited though the "Great Dinc Shortage of 2010."
    Me too
    Unrevoked forever, S-off
    SkyRaider Sense 4.0
    Radio 2.15.00.09.01
    Thunderbolt, SkyRaider Zeus

Still going strong with my original pre-ordered DInc. Never have had any sort of problems that were not self induced.... rooted.

Global Posts
    7,251 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

Still on the first incredible , had since july2,2010 . Never failed me yet . Unfortuantly I was caught up in the "great shortage of 2010 crisis" ha

Only one needed here, but I only picked it up in mid-November and haven't rooted. Love the phone.

I'm on my third one, all experiencing the constant rebooting loop. It's been very frustrating because I really like the incredible.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (for now)

Just the one. Got it in June after a 3 week wait during the shortage...
    Droid Incredible since June 2010
    Nexus 5 since March 2014

ROM
    Stock (for now)

Just one. Had it since July. No major problems.

Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    ROM
    Sideload App Method

the first one i bought since july of 2010 and i must have dropped it short distance like 20 times

Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10

Quote Originally Posted by jdazzr View Post
    I am on #6. Problems: #1 blown speakerphone #2 blown ear speaker #3 stuck in boot loop(not rooted) #4 malfunctioning camara #5 loss of 3G.
    Just 1, no problems at all.
    Current: Verizon Galaxy Nexus with CM10
    Past: HTC Rezound, HTC Incredible 2, HTC Incredible
    Blackberry Bold, Blackberry Tour, Blackberry Curve
    Samsung Delve (what a joke but started it all)
    and a bunch of dumb phones

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

First one bought in June 10 - Wife’s bought in October 10 - both going strong.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.

Still on numero uno since April 2010. No issues to speak of. Easily the best device I've owned so far.

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

Had 4. 3 with constant reboot issue and 1 with broken camera.

VZ switched me to the X. (new, not refurb).

ROM
    OEM Unlock + Root

On number one. And its been the best phone I've owned.

Global Posts
    575 Global Posts

I'm on the 1st one, but I have a friend that's goin on #4...2 contant reboot issue, 1 that got lost the speaker when upgrading to Froyo, #4 coming today.
    Last edited by jharo; 02-15-2011 at 10:04 AM.

I am on my 2nd because I had an issue with the weather widget but it seems to be an HTC problem because the replacement is doing the same thing. Other than this no issues at all. Love the DINC. Yesterday had data issues and I was at the store and I think the rep botched it up. I had to do a master reset because prior to going into the store, my SD card was fine. I left the store and my DINC wasn't recognizing it. I wasn't happy about this....I had told him to please not mess with it but he said he was just checking things out yea right. I am glad the master reset took care of that issue because I wasn't happy when I left the store. Now if the weather widget starts working properly I will be very happy.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast