I decided to get Ghost Armor screen protector

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Had it on my BB and so I went to the mall yesterday to get it on my Incredible,
Glad I got it, had the anti-glare screen from Verizon and I just didn't like it.
The beauty of the colors shine through. There is a Sprint kiosk nearby and one of the reps saw me holding my INC and asked me if I was ready to come on board.....looked at him and said " Are you kidding? I don't think so !" He went as far as to tell me he would make sure my ETF was paid. I said to him again
NO ! what a pushy guy he was. LOL and continued wallking to get the shield put on my device. ;) Not leaving my DINC and Verizon

jr369

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Had it on my BB and so I went to the mall yesterday to get it on my Incredible,
Glad I got it, had the anti-glare screen from Verizon and I just didn't like it.
The beauty of the colors shine through. There is a Sprint kiosk nearby and one of the reps saw me holding my INC and asked me if I was ready to come on board.....looked at him and said " Are you kidding? I don't think so !" He went as far as to tell me he would make sure my ETF was paid. I said to him again
NO ! what a pushy guy he was. LOL and continued wallking to get the shield put on my device. ;) Not leaving my DINC and Verizon

i would love to buy a phone from him i would do 3 lines of he is gonna take care of the ETF's....i want the EVO shift

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude