Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sorry, there is not enough space to install this item

Got this message twice. Neither application is large. I have 5 gig free on my phone storage and 3 gig on my removable memory. So I am assuming the message is referring to something other than storage space. Can someone fill me in?

I haven't had that try a reboot on your device.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Did that and closed all running aps. Two programs have given me that message, AirAttack and Traffic Control.

Global Posts
    300 Global Posts

I have been getting this notice lately, also and I have plenty of space when I check.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

ROM
    Stock

I got that also trying to install AirAttack HD lite.

I got around it by going to the Desktop/Web Browser Android market and clicking install. For whatever reason doing a remote install that way started the download on my phone and installed fine then.

I think this is the link for the Airattack one and of course you'll have to Sign In

http://market.android.com/details?id...=search_result
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Thanks, using the android market thru the browser worked for both aps.

if youre still having that problem, try going to settings -> apps -> and start wiping the data out. i wipe data on facebook first because it builds up to like 45 MB, which makes no sense.