Ebay/Craigslist price

Jace

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
How much are Incredibles going for nowadays on ebay or craigslist? Anyone with a good gauge on the going rate? Thanks!

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
I got $280 for mine with box, spare battery door, 2 spare batteries and a silicone case.

On eBay or CraigsList? I'm trying to sell mine on 3 different forums and my local CL and it's also listed for $280... nothing yet though. I really want it sold fast too but trying to avoid eBay if possible.

rsk2mc

Banned
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Ive bought 2 Dinc on CL. One i got for 220 one i got for 240. Now if i was going to sell on CL i would go for 200. The phones a year old, its considered old technology!!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I don't think this is an old technology device. I have it and love it. If you buy on craigslist you need to be careful. Make the seller meet you at a verizon store for your own protection. If they don't agree to that then this should be a warning not to deal with that person.

mercury694

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
As someone considering one, I'd have to say that I do consider it an "old" technology device. Knowing that Tbolt is coming soon, and that I can get a DInc from Verizon for less than $50 (refurb, or $99 new) if I want to sign a 2 year deal, I'd be really hesitant to go above $175-200 for a used one. Buying used- there is no warranty, activation risk, no LTE, and I know a bunch of DInc's will be on the market next month. Don't get me wrong; it's a great device, but tech marches on. If I were selling one, I'd want to sell it before mid-March. Just my $.02.

disney.jessica

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to buy one, and they are about 175-230 on eBay. I've seen some auction for as low as 150, some as high as 280, though the 280 ones are very rare and they're often only if the phone looks brand new and has extra accessories like sd cards, extra extended batteries, mounts, screen protectors, and/or cases.

socal

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
If I were selling one, I'd want to sell it before mid-March. Just my $.02.

I agree. Once the TBolt comes out there will probably be a flood of older Droid's being sold.
I'm thinking of holding off on getting a TB and waiting for those used Dinc's to hit the market.

mercury694

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Verizon lowered their prices on all the older Droids, which makes buying used even less attractive than yesterday. I'm not really interested in marrying big red for 2 years, but it does affect the value of the used ones. (Even if I accept the ETF, it's only $350 new.) I do expect that there will be some real deals on DInc's over the next couple of months. Since Savannah isn't on the LTE roadmap, jumping on TB makes little sense to me. So I will wait until Merge releases and I can hold DInc and Merge at the same time.

fadepoint89

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
DINC Ebay price

I just purchased my DINC 2-3 weeks ago and bought it for 215 bucks used. Only one little dent in the top right corner of the body otherwise perfect mint condition. Just upgraded it with a 3500 mpah extended battery with back cover and a screen protector and a 16GB microsd card.

Total purchase amount: 251.00

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Got mine brand new on ebay for $280. I'm not eligible for an upgrade for another year, and my BlackBerry was getting old. This phone can basically do what the Thunderbolt can do. It won't be 4G, but the internet is still faster than my BlackBerry. If I had gotten this phone new last year when it first came out I would have spent about $199. So basically I spent about $80 more than I would have spent initially.