Where was it??

DibDab

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I saw a link somewhere on the forums where they had Dinc batteries buy 2 and a charger for around $30? I have search the forums to no avail. I never have been good with the search on these forums, or another that I'm on that has the same setup. I've even looked in my history and it must've been a while ago because I didn't see it. Any ideas? My husband is going to be in Japan/Guam for 2 1/2 weeks and will have a 15 hour plane ride. He's wanting to watching movies, listen to music and play games on this phone on the trip. So we really need batteries. Also.. any idea what kind of plugs they use over there? I might need to find a charger that'll for while he's there so he'll have full batteries on the trip home. He might could buy a charger there maybe? Ughhh!

jr369

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
The batteries that everyone is talking about are the 1800 from htcexpress.com or eBay chichitech is the seller its the same person

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Kreichs

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
How are those 1800 batteries? Does the back still fit on correctly and do you notice a good enough improvement in battery life? I was thinking about picking this up myself.

Mr.Incredible

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
How are those 1800 batteries? Does the back still fit on correctly and do you notice a good enough improvement in battery life? I was thinking about picking this up myself.

The battery door still fits. Its just a tad bit tighter but very welcome. I do notice a great improvement over stock battery life. Highly recommended. I've been using mine since November.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan