Where are drafts at?

lucasbuck

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I type a message, and sometimes save it as a draft. But when I go to the message window, I can't find them. Went through the menu and everything. Maybe I'm just missing it. Any ideas?

RIMMAN

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I type a message, and sometimes save it as a draft. But when I go to the message window, I can't find them. Went through the menu and everything. Maybe I'm just missing it. Any ideas?

Using gmail I press the "menu" button then select "go to labels." The sixth option down should say "Drafts"

Hope this helps.

laurel25

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I think he means in the stock Message app... and I don't know where it is because sometimes it's there for me and other times it's not and I have no clue what causes it to show up.

scassel

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
It has been some time since I was stock but it is Mail/Menu/Folders, I think. I have a .pst set up on my exchange account and I am able to see all those folders like this.

androide

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
In the Messages application just press Menu and then Drafts.
I don't think there is an option to save msgs as drafts though when composing them. It jsut asks when exiting of the app.

P.S. if you don't see the Drafts option after pressing Menu, then you have none draft mesgs.!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20