Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs down Droid incredible dead pixels

i broke my dinc! i left it on my bed while there was a heat pad on. then i fell asleep on it.when i woke up the whole screen went dead on me! does anyone know what i can do? Will verizon offer me a new one?

Global Posts
    573 Global Posts
    ROM
    2.6.32.9-g7d7b583

Sometimes the pixles will come back over night. Otherwise, I'd just say the screen is black and you don't know why.

ROM
    AOKP

keep it cool for one night maybe keep the battery out...if that doesnt work and u have a warranty tell VZ ur screen wont turn on
    nothing nothing nothing
    Where's the juice again?

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I would honest about it. If you have insurance I would go that route or if you pay for the vzw extended warranty go with that and see what they would do.

Verizon isn't going to just replace your phone becuase you accidently broke it. Hence the reason why insurance is available. Good luck.
    Feel free to private message me at any time! I enjoy getting private messages.

Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    ROM
    Sideload App Method

If there is no physical looking damage or water damage just say the screen went blank. Do it ASAP I wouldn't wanna keep a phone like that even if the screen did come back

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk