My verizon

WFMike

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'll start with I'm running Warm Z rom so I hope that doesn't matter that I'm posting in the regular dinc forum. Now on to the problem, I clicked on My Verizon today to check my data usage and it says theres an update for it and I have to upgrade to use the app. Now that's cool and all except when I click on upgrade it loads the Market and takes me to a search page that says theres nothing there. So how the hell do I upgrade the stupid app if its not in the Market?

KayIslandDrunk

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Don't update it, it's spyware. Any software that automatically is installed on my device where I cannot remove it and analyzes my usage of the device is spyware.

jasonvancouver

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
Don't update it, it's spyware. Any software that automatically is installed on my device where I cannot remove it and analyzes my usage of the device is spyware.

Not sure I agree with that statement. I updated and this is a VZW app that gives you your minutes used, texts, sent and data usage.

I had to open it from the market to launch the app., after that it will self-launch.

It's also nice because it will send you text message if you are about to go over your plan. Saved me this week, all I had to do with VZW was increased my text plan and I am covered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674