Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

Default HTC Droid Incredible Forums

I've noticed over the few weeks that I've been coming here since I bought my first Android phone (inc) that the forums are incredibly (pun intended lol) slow. I was wondering if there is a better site for forums to ask for help and keep up on roms and much more. I love the info I get on the homepage, but the forums are just so slow sometimes I'll have to wait days to get a response. I've heard people talk about XDA, but I haven't checked em out yet cause I wanted to ask what everyone thought on here.
    The true meaning of man is not to live, but to have something to live for!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

Oh and I guess I should mention I don't care if the website doesn't cater directly to the Incredible as long as it's good with Droid phones and tablets.

Btw I forgot to say thanks for any help it's always appreciated.
    The true meaning of man is not to live, but to have something to live for!
    Former Advisor

Global Posts
    416 Global Posts

Try XDA Developers. They're usually helpful.

Android Central Advisor August 2011 - Late September 2011
    Former Advisor

Global Posts
    416 Global Posts

Or try Incredible Forum:
    HTC Incredible Forum

Android Central Advisor August 2011 - Late September 2011
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,394 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

Check out the Thunderbolt forum here on AC you wouldn't believe the traffic. And the ROMs HQ in the hacks section has been getting updates on new and update ROM very frequently.
    Thanked by 2:

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts

i think that since this is an older phone, a lot of the information that people needed to talk about has already been discussed or their answers could be found on older threads. The newer phones like the thunderbolt have a ton of traffic as mclarry mentioned. But if you are looking for information on your incredible, I would just browse through some of the earlier pages of posts and I'm sure you can find anything you need as it seems there is a wealth of knowledge there.

ROM
    Stock/ ICS Rooted

I have found that this forum is as quick to repsond as any other one. It may be slow if the question has been asked. Have you tried searching in case it was asked before?

Also there are forums on the Verizon site if you feel your question isn't answered in a timely manner to your needs. Also the HTC site is also helpful
    Where's the juice again?

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I hope you don't walk into a Wendy's and ask wheres the nearest Burger King restaurant is located. (lol)

The phone is almost coming up to a year already, and more and likely most of the questions have already been asked.
    Feel free to private message me at any time! I enjoy getting private messages.
    Thanked by:
    ssethv 
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

XDA is quick but very cluttered... I like the site but it is a mess with the forums... at least here people mostly stick to the thread topics while in the thread I like (in order) 1. AC 2. incredibleforum.com and 3. XDA forums

BUT this site is the most up to date and quickest to get you the best android info almost immediately. Good luck in your search bro

How sad...my phone is already considered "old." Still runs like new, tho!
    Palm Treo 650 > Treo 700p > BB Curve 8330 > DInc (r) > Rezound (r) > OG Moto X
    Transformer Pad Infinity (r) > iPad Air 2

I think it is so stupid you are asking the same people you are insulting for help
    Like asking your current girlfriend if she can set you up with someone
    Good luck

ROM
    AOKP

like everyone else said most questions you ask and you dont get a quick response to are probably already answered in an older thread
    anyways goodluck with the other forums but it is kinda dumb to tell people on a forum that they arent good enough and ask for help to look for another one </3
    nothing nothing nothing
    Thanked by:
    ssethv 

Some of you need to get a grip! The OP is in NO WAY insulting anyone here, or this site. It IS slow for the most part. I am used to sites that are hopping and this place definitely doesn't. I like it here, but let's face it....if you don't visit for a few days, you will not have missed much.

There are other sites and I sometimes visit them. I always ask my questions here first, but the OP is correct....sometimes it takes awhile to get a response. I guess it depends on what type of sites you are used to frequenting.

No need to take this thread as an insult....