Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #51  
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

Hope it works... keep me posted

I definitely am not a fan of it. As I was scrolling through the apps, I accidentally clicked the buy now button and it immediately started downloading with no way of canceling it and almost immediately received an email stating my purchase, before it was even done downloading. I've sent a complaint to customer service explaining my situation, but I'm not expecting any reimbursement. I wont be going through this app store anymore.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #53  
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nate1dawgg View Post
    I definitely am not a fan of it. As I was scrolling through the apps, I accidentally clicked the buy now button and it immediately started downloading with no way of canceling it and almost immediately received an email stating my purchase, before it was even done downloading. I've sent a complaint to customer service explaining my situation, but I'm not expecting any reimbursement. I wont be going through this app store anymore.
    I feel for you man... for real! I knew that peeps would either love or hate this new AppStore... I only use it for the free apps *(and only if they are worthy of DLing) Sorry you got ripped off...

Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (for now)

That same thing happened to me but luckily it was with the free app for the day. So I didn't get charged but was surprised there wasn't a conformation popup.
    Droid Incredible since June 2010

Well I got a response from customer service this morning, and he stated that he was initiating a refund for the app. 5 minutes later I received a confirmation email stating that I indeed had been refunded. He even went on to say that he doesn't agree with no option other than the one-click purchase and stated that the appstore team was aware of lack of options. I'll admit I'm very surprised by all of this, but pleased none the less. I suppose I can still accept the Amazon appstore, but I won't be anything but the free apps until they give an option to not have the one-click.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #56  
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

Well I got a response from customer service this morning, and he stated that he was initiating a refund for the app. 5 minutes later I received a confirmation email stating that I indeed had been refunded. He even went on to say that he doesn't agree with no option other than the one-click purchase and stated that the appstore team was aware of lack of options. I'll admit I'm very surprised by all of this, but pleased none the less. I suppose I can still accept the Amazon appstore, but I won't be anything but the free apps until they give an option to not have the one-click.
    I am very glad to hear that everything worked out for you for the positive!

-Via Tapatalk on my hINCm7

Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by ssethv View Post
    Hope it works... keep me posted
    It worked. I was able to download and install the update for Angry Birds Seasons.

Thanks again for the help.
    Droid Incredible since June 2010

ROM
    TouchWiz/Android 4.3

Well, today's Free Paid app of the day is Fancy Widget Pro, which is normally listed as $1.99.
    Don't Eat Yellow Snow!!!
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #59  
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jowlah View Post
    Well, today's Free Paid app of the day is Fancy Widget Pro, which is normally listed as $1.99.
    Yeah... I snaggled it up... I gots me a large sd card... can never have enough widgets

Global Posts
    6,689 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

lol i snagged FW too.Glad can toggle to weatherbug with it .
    Weatherbug works good for me

sent using TaPaTaLk

ROM
    TouchWiz/Android 4.3

I took a chance on it. There is are ton of customization options to be had from this thing. I like the different skins for the clock widget. Really cool. I have spent 4 hours just toying around with the options!
    Don't Eat Yellow Snow!!!

Global Posts
    6,689 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

"Collapse" is the free app of the day ,its ok kinda EZ tho ha

sent using TaPaTaLk
    Last edited by davidnc; 04-26-2011 at 06:41 AM.
    Thanked by:
    ssethv 
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #63  
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

FREE APP FOR THE DAY IS "Business Calendar"; For 5 bucks I cant resist.. I may not use it now but I might use it in the future... I cant pass up a deal on a productivity based app.

Global Posts
    6,689 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

Yup I got the buisness calendar( a few days ago) just cause it was free .I didnt even install it since I really dont need it right at this time
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #65  
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

I really wish I would have got the Tune In Radio Pro version when it was free a couple weeks ago. I never thought I would need a radio until I tried a ROM that didn't have a radio built in... I had to DL tune in, Which, turns out is much better than the FM Radio that comes built into our phones

today's free app... Fast Food Calorie Counter..uh...pass

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

[QUOTE=ssethv;864499
    today's free app... Fast Food Calorie Counter..uh...pass [/QUOTE]

Just pass on the calorie counter, not the fast food!

Remember, if you break off a small piece of a Big Mac and don't eat that, all the calories spill out of the big piece that's left!
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #67  
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PvilleComp View Post
    Just pass on the calorie counter, not the fast food!

Remember, if you break off a small piece of a Big Mac and don't eat that, all the calories spill out of the big piece that's left!
    Love me some fast food... especially breakfast fast food!!! which I am going to get on my way to work this morning

Global Posts
    6,689 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

McD's is where im heading in 5 minutes haha .

sent using TaPaTaLk

ROM
    TouchWiz/Android 4.3

HexDefense is the free app today, for another hour and 15 minutes at least...

ROM
    CM7 Nightly 148

Today's free app, Pool Break Pro. I don't play a lot of pool, but even I think it's a fun game.
    Last edited by Dark Wizard Matoya; 05-01-2011 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Corrected punctuation error.
    Rooted Droid Incredible
    +CM7
    +MIUI Camrea
    +ADW Launcher EX
    +Launcher2
    +Vignette
    +Synergy Theme
    +Blue Gingerbread ADW Theme
    +Nexus One Boot Animation
    +Widgets. Lots of widgets.
    =Pure awesome.
    The Ever-Living

Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

Just got the appstore for the daily free app. Awesome but i dont plan to use it for anyhing else. Just got to remember to check what's free...

I like the daily free app offer. I am not into games but other decent apps that are offered is great in my opinion. Too bad android market isn't competitive like this. The business calendar is awesome. So are other apparently I have chosen to get. Luke getting a present everyday !

sent from my Incredible using tapatalk
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #73  
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

So far I got a bunch of cool productivity apps for free.. I try to avoid games.. just not a gamer... I think Fancy Widget Pro is the best app I got for free so far, then picsay pro

ROM
    CM7 Nightly 148

Quote Originally Posted by ssethv View Post
    So far I got a bunch of cool productivity apps for free.. I try to avoid games.. just not a gamer... I think Fancy Widget Pro is the best app I got for free so far, then picsay pro
    Same here, I mostly go for the productivity apps. I personally love video games but with a couple exceptions (Fruit Ninja and PewPew) I haven't gotten into mobile gaming. Business Calender, Picsay Pro are great apps, Fancy Widget Pro gave me a great way to replace the HTC flip clock widget in CM7, and I love the free version of Tunein Radio so when Amazon gave away the pro version I of course had to grab it.
    Rooted Droid Incredible
    +CM7
    +MIUI Camrea
    +ADW Launcher EX
    +Launcher2
    +Vignette
    +Synergy Theme
    +Blue Gingerbread ADW Theme
    +Nexus One Boot Animation
    +Widgets. Lots of widgets.
    =Pure awesome.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #75  
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

unfortunately, I missed the free tune-in... but isn't the only diffference that there is no ads in the paid version?

TODAYS FREE APP 5/2- Super Dynamite Fishing
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast