New Amazon App Store->Ur Opinions wanted!!!

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Camping Checklist, originally $0.99, is today's free app. For all you summer camping fans, this app helps you keep tabs on 225 pre-loaded items so you don't forget the important things on your trip... Like your phone...

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
4th of July Mahjong, originally $0.99, is today's free app. Festive version of mahjong, complete with fireworks!

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Demolition Master 3D: Holidays, originally $0.99, is today's free app. It's a 3D puzzle game where you are tasked with blowing up stuctures with various fireworks. Speaking of fireworks, you guys and gals that are celebrating the 4th, please celebrate it safely. Have a beautiful and fun Independence Day! Don't Drink and drive and enjoy the birthday of our nation by taking as many pictures with your phone as possible!! :)

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Rope Rescue, originally $2.99, is today's free app. It's a puzzle game that has you manuvering a rope between obstacles to free your friends from cages. Once again, Amazon is fattening us up on a hell of a lot of games. :eek:

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Meowch!, originally $1.99, is today's free app. You control 3 cats and try and guide them off of a roof to freedom while avoiding the Cat Lady.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Selections for FAotD have been quite disappointing lately.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Definitely! I miss the free productivity tools, Angry Birds, etc. Most of the offerings are junk, now.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Let's Create! Pottery, originally $4.99, is today's free app. You know that Amazon is slipping in it's selection of apps when you have a pottery app available. But whatever. For those that can't get enough pottery, this app is for you.

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I have to "purchase" it (OCD about having every single one since FAotD started way back with "Angry Birds: Rio" ) but I don't have to download/install it!
I set the limit to 1MB so these crap Apps get the "purchase" registered but I don't actually waste my Data downloading them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinmo