Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

ROM
    TouchWiz/Android 4.3

ChalkBall, is today's Paid App of the day.

ROM
    TouchWiz/Android 4.3

EnjoySudoku is today's free paid app. Originally priced at $2.99.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #103  
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

Today's free app is flexT9... I am Blown away at how good it is...

sent from my TB via tapatalk

ROM
    TouchWiz/Android 4.3

You are right. I have been using Swype exclusively for 7 months, this keyboard is very good. I am shocked.
    Don't Eat Yellow Snow!!!

ROM
    TouchWiz/Android 4.3

I must have insomnia today if I am posting this early.
    Anyhoo, today's Free Paid app is Guns 'n Glory, normally $0.99 in the AppStore.
    Don't Eat Yellow Snow!!!

I love Amazon's app store. My phone crashed after installing the Netflix app on my Incredible. I lost all of my non-stock apps (Android Market & Amazon Apps). I even lost access to the Android Market and tried to fix it for hours, to no avail. It was much easier to recover the Amazon apps! I finally had to do a full reset to recover the Android Market so I could get my market apps back. I knew Amazon would be great since its so easy to install/uninstall all of my Kindle books on so many devices. Thanks Amazon!

I like the idea of having more than one "store" available, I have downloaded several apps from Amazon, several free and several paid (the paid ones were actually cheaper than the Market). My only real "gripe" is that Amazon apps don't show as installed in Market (and vice versa) therefore the updates don't show up either. Not a real biggie. I say competition is a good thing.

Global Posts
    11,780 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

Guns 'n Glory is surprisingly addictive. Poor settlers.

Sent using Tapatalk

ROM
    TouchWiz/Android 4.3

Monkey Preschool Lunchbox is today's Free paid app, originally $1.99. I guess this one is for the phone owners with kids....
    Unless you just want to brush up on your reading skills for that big interview!

ROM
    TouchWiz/Android 4.3

Wow. For all you gamers (like me) out there, the Amazon AppStore is getting Plants vs. Zombies and Chuzzle with 2-week exclusivity before the Android Market. Both will get Free Paid app of the Day treatment on day one, then both will sell for $2.99. Chuzzle I believe will be the Free app today. PvsZ is later this month. I haven't been online all day and just found out from this site, literally, 15 minutes ago.

http://www.androidcentral.com/popcap...e-hit-tomorrow
    Don't Eat Yellow Snow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jowlah View Post
    Wow. For all you gamers (like me) out there, the Amazon AppStore is getting Plants vs. Zombies and Chuzzle with 2-week exclusivity before the Android Market. Both will get Free Paid app of the Day treatment on day one, then both will sell for $2.99. Chuzzle I believe will be the Free app today. PvsZ is later this month. I haven't been online all day and just found out from this site, literally, 15 minutes ago.

Plants vs. Zombies hits Amazon Appstore soon; Chuzzle drops this week | Android Central
    Yeah I read that too.
    Chuzzle is Actually up now

ROM
    TouchWiz/Android 4.3

Just a reminder. Amazon lets you know that Chuzzle is a WiFi download, as it's almost a 28 MB monster. Pretty beefy, so move it to that spacious SD card you have, eh?
    Don't Eat Yellow Snow!!!
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #113  
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jowlah View Post
    Just a reminder. Amazon lets you know that Chuzzle is a WiFi download, as it's almost a 28 MB monster. Pretty beefy, so move it to that spacious SD card you have, eh?
    Freaking huge file... I downloaded it at 3:00am (eastern time) as soon as it was available (i couldn't sleep)... I haven't installed it yet though, def going to my SD when I do though... wonder why it is so big?

app store is cool with no problems

Quote Originally Posted by ssethv View Post
    Freaking huge file... I downloaded it at 3:00am (eastern time) as soon as it was available (i couldn't sleep)... I haven't installed it yet though, def going to my SD when I do though... wonder why it is so big?
    I dont know ,,, umless because its like 4 different versions of the gameplay in the 1 app .But just a guez by me on that
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #116  
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davidnc View Post
    I dont know ,,, umless because its like 4 different versions of the gameplay in the 1 app .But just a guez by me on that
    I am going to check it out tonight after school and see what all the HOOPLAHHH is about

ROM
    TouchWiz/Android 4.3

Well, it's time for The Impossible Game! That's today's free paid app. Originally $.99. And at 1.2 MB, it is a modest download, unlike yesterday's beast.

Global Posts
    830 Global Posts
    ROM
    Droid Inc JB 4.1.1

Quick question. Apps installed via Amazon App Store, do they require the Amazon App Store to run? Meaning, if I uninstalled Amazon App Store from my phone, would apps from Amazon no longer run? Thanks.

ROM
    TouchWiz/Android 4.3

Quote Originally Posted by jiml View Post
    Quick question. Apps installed via Amazon App Store, do they require the Amazon App Store to run? Meaning, if I uninstalled Amazon App Store from my phone, would apps from Amazon no longer run? Thanks.
    I believe so. You need to have your Amazon account open at the same time for them to run.

ROM
    TouchWiz/Android 4.3

That's what SHE said!
    Don't Eat Yellow Snow!!!
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #121  
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jiml View Post
    yes it does... tis in the fine print
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #122  
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

the Chuzzle characters look like meatwad from ATHF... sweet... game is ok though, not as good as I thought and still dont know why it is such a large file... I have DL's other games with better graphics smaller than chuzzle..?..

Global Posts
    2,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 Nightly 148

the Chuzzle characters look like meatwad from ATHF... sweet... game is ok though, not as good as I thought and still dont know why it is such a large file... I have DL's other games with better graphics smaller than chuzzle..?..
    I'm actually glad I passed on Chuzzle. I passed because the file was unnecessarily bloated. That combined with the two star rating convinced me not to download and I don;t regret it. Com on already Amazon, quit with all the stupid games and give me a few apps I actually want to download and would use. I got Business Calender, Tunein Radio Pro, PicSay Pro and Swiftkey. Put a few more good apps like that u for free.
    Rooted Droid Incredible
    +CM7
    +MIUI Camrea
    +ADW Launcher EX
    +Launcher2
    +Vignette
    +Synergy Theme
    +Blue Gingerbread ADW Theme
    +Nexus One Boot Animation
    +Widgets. Lots of widgets.
    =Pure awesome.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #124  
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Wizard Matoya View Post
    I'm actually glad I passed on Chuzzle. I passed because the file was unnecessarily bloated. That combined with the two star rating convinced me not to download and I don;t regret it. Com on already Amazon, quit with all the stupid games and give me a few apps I actually want to download and would use. I got Business Calender, Tunein Radio Pro, PicSay Pro and Swiftkey. Put a few more good apps like that u for free.
    Don't forget Gentle Alarm... Has to be my most used and one of my favorite app... its not as user friendly as I would like but I read the directions twice and have it down... I use the calendar app everyday... and I have had swiftkey long before the amazon app store came out

Global Posts
    2,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 Nightly 148

Don't forget Gentle Alarm... Has to be my most used and one of my favorite app... its not as user friendly as I would like but I read the directions twice and have it down... I use the calendar app everyday... and I have had swiftkey long before the amazon app store came out
    I got gentle alarm and I really like it. I don;t know how I forgot to include it in my list, but it defiantly belongs there because it's a great app.
    Rooted Droid Incredible
    +CM7
    +MIUI Camrea
    +ADW Launcher EX
    +Launcher2
    +Vignette
    +Synergy Theme
    +Blue Gingerbread ADW Theme
    +Nexus One Boot Animation
    +Widgets. Lots of widgets.
    =Pure awesome.
Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast