Should I get the Incredible or wait?

skuni

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
With Verizon no longer selling the Incredible, should I wait for the Incredible 2 or get the Incredible from somewhere else?

Fuskox

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I'd wait if I were you, the Droid Bionic is upcoming soon, which is looking like an awesome phone. If you want the Incredible 2, I'd still wait, it's not going to be that long.

Citrouze

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I would wait. If, like me, you aren't the biggest fan of Motorola, then there's the Incredible 2(if you don't like the battery life of the Thunderbolt, or you don't live in a 4g area).

Last edited:

menschmaschine5

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Get the Thunderbolt now or wait for the Inc 2 (although, really, you should go for the Bolt unless you don't live in an LTE area).

Bionic looks like a nice piece of hardware, but it's been pretty quiet lately and there's no reliable word on its release date. Plus, it's Motorola.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Get the Thunderbolt now or wait for the Inc 2 (although, really, you should go for the Bolt unless you don't live in an LTE area).

Bionic looks like a nice piece of hardware, but it's been pretty quiet lately and there's no reliable word on its release date. Plus, it's Motorola.

I agree 100% with your comment. I went from the Dinc to the Bolt and the battery is pretty much the same with one advantage to the Bolt it charges twice as fast as my Dinc did. If your an HTC fan like I am wait for Dinc2 or go check out the Bolt.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have the original Droid Incredible and I love it. I am sure the Inc2 will be even better and it is also global

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Stay away from Motorola if your into Rooting and chuckin a sweet ROM on your phone :) Id wait for the Inc 2... I have the Inc, and LOVE it.... but if you do get the Inc and Not the Inc 2, don't hesitate to stop by the incredible forums and say Hi :) HI

ccunningham0126

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Man I really dislike motorola. Have HTC incredible and love it. I want to get the thurderbolt but still waiting on a HTC with dual core processor and a decent battery. Anyone know if this dream is true?

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Man I really dislike motorola. Have HTC incredible and love it. I want to get the thurderbolt but still waiting on a HTC with dual core processor and a decent battery. Anyone know if this dream is true?

HTC Pyramid will be dual core, and i think it's going to t mobile.
There's also the evo 3d, for sprint, but neither of these devices are out yet, so battery life would just be speculation.

gmanhazmac

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

There will be duel core for sure, but not for a little bit, and the battery will only get worse.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
With Verizon no longer selling the Incredible, should I wait for the Incredible 2 or get the Incredible from somewhere else?

Actually some vzw stores may still have some in stock.A friend was looking at a phone last week for his wife and that vzw store still had some .

sent using TaPaTaLk

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I know the indirect stores may have it. The 2 should be released very soon. Specs and photos are out. Looks awesome and it is global too

sent from my Incredible using tapatalk

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Nothing good/better than the Dinc out there yet or even been announced for VZW. Get a Dinc on Ebay or Craigslist and hold on to your "upgrade" until something worthwhile comes out.

....my $.02.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie