1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

Default droid incredible sd/internal storage access

So I just switched to an iPhone 4. I'm trying to access my internal storage of the DInc and the SD card thats plugged into it, but it won't seem to connect. I've tried connecting the USB to the computer and DInc on 2 different computers, but it still won't read on my computer. Anyone got any suggestions?
    Custom User Title

Global Posts
    1,058 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

When you plug it in, you should get a popup that asks you if you are just charging, or you want to use USB disk mode, and some other stuff. If you select USB disk mode if should mount both of those storage areas.
    Please use the Thanks button below and to the right.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BSG75 View Post
    When you plug it in, you should get a popup that asks you if you are just charging, or you want to use USB disk mode, and some other stuff. If you select USB disk mode if should mount both of those storage areas.
    Yea, normally that does show up, but it isn't showing up anymore ever since I deactivated my phone. Is there any correlation, or just a coincidence and something else is up?

Could be cause you are using a different device
    sent from my Incredible using tapatalk
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jude526 View Post
    Could be cause you are using a different device
    sent from my Incredible using tapatalk
    no idea what the problem was, i just ended up using astro to move everything to my sd card, then using a micro sd card reader and plugging that directly to my computer.

Hey, just curious..... why the move to the iPhone? No judging here, just curiosity...

Thanks.

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

I'm trying to remember - my wife's phone is not here, but I think there is a way to get to the USB options in Settings. I'll look tonight and find it for future reference.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.