Music on Phone and SD card

marsgrafx

May 23, 2011
Visit site
How come in the new Google Music app and Fede's New Win 7 music apk i can only see the music that is on my SD card and not the Phone.. ? my phone memory is 6.5 gigs.. and the SD card is 2 gigs... so i have my music on my phone memory for now.. i know i need to get a new SD card and that will help..

the music app that came with the phone finds my tracks and playlist on the phone with no problems..

thank you

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Most third party music apps dont support EMNC (internal storage) idk why but yeah they'll only read music on your SD card

That's exactly why I went out and bought an 8GB card. Between my music and my nandroid backups and the data for my apps the 2GB card that came with the phone just wasn't cutting it anymore.

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
That's exactly why I went out and bought an 8GB card. Between my music and my nandroid backups and the data for my apps the 2GB card that came with the phone just wasn't cutting it anymore.

agreed i have so many roms and nandroids i bought me a 16 gig card and alot of the roms im diggin' don't support EMNC

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
thank you i def will have to get a new SD CARD...

nandroids?

Nandroids are backups of you're phone's entire system. You have to be rooted to make them and I carry two of them on my SD card (My CM7 backup and my stock ROM backup in case I ever need it). They take up a lot of space on your SD card, so buying a bigger card made my life a lot easier.

Last edited:

rpz3.14

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Most third party music apps dont support EMNC (internal storage) idk why but yeah they'll only read music on your SD card

This is something I've puzzled over - the new music beta app finds all my music when I'm running CM7 - (on EMNC and SD card and now in the cloud - Thanks for the invite, Google!), but the same music app on any sense based system doesn't see the tracks stored on EMNC - just on the SD card. Anybody have any thought on this?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon