Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help! My Phone Is Broken! stuck at hboot screen

I rooted my phone a while ago but then i tried to do some things and but then it said that it need superuser permissions, and i already had superuser working and bbox, but then nothing worked and superuser stopped working, so i figured i lost root. then i had some problems so i factory reset my phone, and when it turned back on it already had the super user app, so i guess i was still rooted, so i turned my phone off and booted into the hboot screen thing to try to get rid of the superuser permission thing, and i deleted a bunch of stuff, but then it wouldnt and still wont let my turn my phone off, it just stays in the hboot screen and i can just go around doing stuff in that. when i click on the hboot it turns to fast boot but will never let me go to the splash screen. i pulled the battery several times and it goes straight to the hboot screen. someone please help me out.

Global Posts
    2,611 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM7 Nightly 148

What kind of stuff were you truing to do? You have to be careful about what apps you give superuser access too. When you are in H boot can you go into recovery? Do you know exactly what stuff you deleted?
    Gabezermeno likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

yes, i can go into recovery, and i didnt know that my phone would so easily let me brick it so i cleared everything in recovery

Global Posts
    2,611 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM7 Nightly 148

What exactly did you clear in recovery? You might have wiped out the entire phone, which would mean that it doesn't have a ROM to boot in to. If that is the case you would have to flash a new ROM.
    zero neck and Gabezermeno like this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

ok, thank you. ill flash a stock rom i guess

Global Posts
    2,611 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM7 Nightly 148

Happy to help.

Sent from my HTC Droid Nexus with Tapatalk.
    Gabezermeno likes this.