Help! My Phone Is Broken! stuck at hboot screen

Gabezermeno

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I rooted my phone a while ago but then i tried to do some things and but then it said that it need superuser permissions, and i already had superuser working and bbox, but then nothing worked and superuser stopped working, so i figured i lost root. then i had some problems so i factory reset my phone, and when it turned back on it already had the super user app, so i guess i was still rooted, so i turned my phone off and booted into the hboot screen thing to try to get rid of the superuser permission thing, and i deleted a bunch of stuff, but then it wouldnt and still wont let my turn my phone off, it just stays in the hboot screen and i can just go around doing stuff in that. when i click on the hboot it turns to fast boot but will never let me go to the splash screen. i pulled the battery several times and it goes straight to the hboot screen. someone please help me out.

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
What kind of stuff were you truing to do? You have to be careful about what apps you give superuser access too. When you are in H boot can you go into recovery? Do you know exactly what stuff you deleted?

Reactions: Gabezermeno

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463